- This event has passed.
SEA Show – Expert Series
March 17, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 2:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating indefinitely
Join us for a series of live chats with professionals in the marine sciences from Mote Marine Laboratory and Aquarium. Recommended for 6th–12th grades (and adults). Wednesdays from 2:00 pm–2:30 pm ET.
- 6/10/2020 – SHARK SCIENCE, Valerie Hagan, Staff Biologis
- 6/17/2020 – MANATEE SCIENCE, Christina Nau, Photo ID Technician
- 6/24/2020 – OCEAN TECHNOLOGY, Christian Caredio
- 7/1/2020 – No SEA Show this week
- 7/8/2020 – RED TIDE SCIENCE, Devin Burris, Staff Biologist
- 7/15/2020 – HORTICULTURE, Samantha Bledstein, Aquarium Services Technician
- 7/22/2020 – To Be Announced